WHO ARE WE?
VOYE HOMES is a branded holiday home network, completely owned and operated by voye.in Travel Automations India Private Limited, a company registered under the Companies ACT -2013 having registered office at GS2, Heavenly Plaza, Padamugal, Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala 682021.
PURPOSE OF THIS AGREEMENT
The customer’s use of our holiday homes, lodging units, services and website are governed by the following terms and conditions including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference and thus it constitutes a valid agreement between you and voye.in.
- To confirm your booking, you should pay at least 50% of the booking cost and balance amount should be paid before check in by using either your credit / Debit card, Net banking, if you prefer, you can pay in cash.
- Online check-in and outstanding payment should be completed before check –in. We don’t permit guest’s to check-in, if these are pending. Please complete this prior to your travel as most of our properties do not have adequate (4G) internet connectivity.
- A copy of govt approved ID proof of all guests such as Adhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID or Passport should be submitted during check in process.
- No refund for unused activities or meals.
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary should be treated as exclusions.
- Exceptional needs such as Candle Light Dinner, Barbecue, Wheel Chairs for disabled, Baby Chairs, Carriages and Baby Foods require advanced notification and are subject to availability.
- Check in and checkout time is depends on property, hence please read Terms & Conditions tab for respective property before booking. Any changes should inform to us in advance. Early check in and late checkout options available and it is depending on availability and we may charge additional charges for early check in or late checkout.
- Campfire / music availability are subject to weather conditions/government orders/wildlife movements, permission changes or any other unforeseen reasons.
- We respect guest’s food preferences, hence please inform us in advance about your food preferences. We will try our best to arrange it (not guaranteed always).
- For a shared accommodation, we provide only extra floor mattresses.
- No credit or refund for early checkout and unattended meals or activities included in itinerary.
- If any damage is caused by the guest to property, guest is obliged to bear the cost.
- We pledge to ensure the fair conduct of the services, unless any force majeure situation arises and we are unable to meet the demands as described. If enough prior warning about the hazard is available, we will try our best to avail user with refunds or similar measures like alternative services.
- We reserve the right to use the media files shared with us for any appropriate mediums such as website, social media and numerous other channels.
- We permits unmarried adult couples with local ID proof in certain properties. Please confirm us before booking.
- voye homes may at our own discretion require guest(s) to leave from our property if guest(s) or any fellow companions conduct is considered to be offensive or to cause annoyance. we shall have no liability for the carriage of such guest(s). No full/partial refund for such cases granted.
- voye.in and/or its directors, employees, care takers or property owners shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportations or other services, resulting – directly/indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, animals, fire, accidents, break down in machinery or equipment’s breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft, pilferages, epidemics, medical or government regulations, default, or any other causes beyond our control.
- Gambling, Contraband, Prostitution, Weapons, Explosives, Flammable objects, Poisons, Drugs, Rave Parties, Psytrance parties, Unusual Loud music, Dangerous Animals and any misbehavior to other guests/staff are strictly prohibited on villa / resort premises. We shall have no liability for the carriage of such guest(s). No full/partial refund for such cases granted. Additionally, in case any illegal activity is detected inside property premises by our guests or their companions, we have all rights to inform the same to relevant authority within reasonable period of time as applicable under law.
- COVID-19: As a mandate, we request all our guests to submit an RTPCR negative certificate taken within 72 hours of Check-in or the first dose COVID-19 vaccination certificate download from the COWIN website otherwise, we have all rights to refuse your check-ins.
- Foreigners except from Nepal & Bhutan travelling to India should earn and entitled to valid passport and visa by their own effort and always ensure the same. Along with visa and passport, carry a copy of your e-ticket as sent by voye.in. Service providers may not allow user without above credentials to travel.
- Given below, are certain essential do’s and don’ts with respect to the passport:
➢ Hand written passports are not valid;
➢ Passports must have barcode;
➢ Passports should not be mutilated or tampered; and
➢ Name on passport should match with name on other documents provided for visa
Right of refusal
VOYE HOMES reserves the right to refuse any booking made by the user for any reasons fully as per its own discretion and voye homes holds no responsibility to reveal the reasons. In such cases, we will refund full amount.
voye.in hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those where it is operating its offices. voye.in considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the High court of Kochi, Kerala, India.
We do our best to give to our guests and trouble free vacation but occasionally plans go wrong. Should you have any complaint, please inform our care taker (at the same time), who will do everything possible to resolve the matter immediately. If the situation is not resolved to your satisfaction, then you must notify our customer service executive at earliest at 9539 690 660.
For escalations and complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Guests are requested to read and understand the Cancellation, Refund, Relocation, Re-schedulement and other applicable policies before reservation
I) If customer want to cancel your tour
If the customer desires to cancel the booking, customer can cancel booking at any time and shall inform us in writing / calling expressing the intent or conveying the instruction to cancel the booking. Even though we do not insist upon our customers to give us complete disclosure of reason for cancellation, however, it will help us to improve our services and serve you better in future.
The cancellation charges apply from the date we receive your cancellation request from you or your Travel Agent. In order to cover our expected losses from the cancellation there’s a set scale of charges which must be paid by you if you or anyone travelling with you cancels or you cancel any services or arrangements that form part of your booking with us. The charges are a percentage of the cost of the arrangements being cancelled
Also, customers can reschedule their confirmed bookings to a future date rather than cancelling and paying cancellation charges and if you wish to select an alternate available date.
Days before check in date when we receive your notice to cancel
30 days prior to check in date
20% of booking amount
20 days prior to check in date
30% of booking amount
10 days prior to check in date
50% of booking amount
05 days prior to check in date
70% of booking amount
Below 05 days prior to check in date
*GST at applicable rates will be charged on this cancellation fees.
- Refunds are being processed within 10 working days period however; we shall not be liable for any default caused in processing the refund amount owing to the delay caused by processing bank.
- In case of any natural calamities, the cancellation request for booking will be refundable depending upon the situation and no enforcement for refund will be granted or considered.
- For any unused activities & missed meals or early checkout. you will not receive any credit or refund from us.
- If the customer collects information from our website and book services outside our website / mobile app, or any other offline methods, voye homes shall not be responsible for any loss, fraud or concerns in terms of services, price and quality. However, voye homes is not obligated for the same and cannot be held liable against it.
- voye homes shall not be responsible for any loss or concerns in connection with late departure of the vehicle, poor road conditions, roadblocks, accidents, vehicle delays, any unforeseen incidents which not in our hand and no enforcement for refund will be granted or considered.
II) Cancellation by voye homes
We strive to make your holiday dreams come true, but there may arise unfortunate circumstances, where we will be compelled to cancel a confirmed booking, considering the safety and general well-being of our customers. We will pay 100% refund, if we cancel the booking due to
- Labour Unrest
- Insolvency or Business Exigencies
- Operational Concerns.
If we cancel your booking due to operational constraints, Voye Homes would process full refund to the booking amount we collected from you. Our liability is only limited to the booking amount we collected. All incidental expenses /cancellation charges related to any other bookings , like flight tickets, train tickets, transportation charges, visa fees, optional tours booked, would have the cancellation policy from the respective suppliers and Voye Homes would not be liable to make good the losses of inconvenience thereafter as such decisions are often taken considering the safety of our guests.
Below are some of the grounds where we might be forced to make such cancellation from our end. Please note that this list is only indicative. Refund request for booking due to circumstances beyond our control, will be refundable depending upon the situation and no enforcement for refund will be granted or considered.
- Climatic conditions or natural disaster strikes destination of travel
- Terrorism or mandatory evacuation at destination
- Subject to governmental instructions if any
- Wild life movements, permission changes.
When we refer to circumstances Beyond Our Control we mean any situation beyond our control and the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken. Such circumstances will usually include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, airport closures, airspace closures, epidemic, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of a serious disease, natural disasters, civil unrest, industrial dispute or strikes, road blocks, earthquakes, landslides, heavy rain, wildlife movements / attacks, government orders, permission changes, bad weather (actual or threatened), machinery breakdowns, etc.
Relocation (to another Home) is not permitted, once a booking is confirmed at any circumstances.
In case of any discrepancy, the decision of voye homes will be final and binding and voye homes reserves the right to amend any and all our cancellation or refund policies from time to time, without any notice.
24x7 customer care services available for cancellations and refund related concerns.
For any Cancellation and Refund related queries: +91- 9539690660|Email: email@example.com
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and the rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Vinod Balan
voye.in Travel Automations India Private Limited
GS2 – Heavenly Plaza
kakkanad, Kochi - 682 021, Kerala, India