WHO ARE WE?
VOYE HOMES is a branded holiday home network, completely owned and operated by voye.in Travel Automations India Private Limited, a company registered under the Companies ACT -2013 having registered office at GS2, Heavenly Plaza, Padamugal, Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala 682021.
PURPOSE OF THIS AGREEMENT
The customer’s use of our holiday homes, lodging units, services and website are governed by the following terms and conditions including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference and thus it constitutes a valid agreement between you and voye.in.
- To confirm your booking, you should pay at least 50% of the booking cost and balance amount should be paid before check in by using either your credit / Debit card, Net banking, if you prefer, you can pay in cash.
- Online check-in formalities and outstanding payments should be completed before check –in. We don’t permit guest’s to check-in, if these are pending. Please complete this prior to your travel as most of our properties do not have adequate (4G) internet connectivity.
- A copy of govt approved ID proof of all guests such as Adhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID or Passport should be submitted during check in process.
- No refund for unused activities or meals.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions should be treated as exclusions.
- Exceptional needs such as Candle Light Dinner, Barbecue, Wheel Chairs for disabled, Baby Chairs, Carriages and Baby Foods require advanced notification and are subject to availability.
- Check in and checkout time is depends on property, hence please read Terms & Conditions tab for respective property before booking. Any changes should inform to us in advance. Early check in and late checkout options available and it is depending on availability and we may charge additional charges for early check in or late checkout.
- Campfire / music availability are subject to weather conditions/government orders/wildlife movements, permission changes or any other unforeseen reasons.
- We respect guest’s food preferences, hence please inform us in advance about your food preferences. We will try our best to arrange it (not guaranteed always).
- For a shared accommodation, we provide only extra floor mattresses.
- No credit or refund for early checkout and unattended meals or activities included in itinerary.
- If any damage is caused by the guest to property, guest is obliged to bear the cost.
- We pledge to ensure the fair conduct of the services, unless any force majeure situation arises and we are unable to meet the demands as described. If enough prior warning about the hazard is available, we will try our best to avail user with refunds or similar measures like alternative services.
- We reserve the right to use the media files shared with us for any appropriate mediums such as website, social media and numerous other channels.
- We permits unmarried adult couples with local ID proof in certain properties. Please confirm us before booking.
- voye homes may at our own discretion require guest(s) to leave from our property if guest(s) or any fellow companions conduct is considered to be offensive or to cause annoyance. we shall have no liability for the carriage of such guest(s). No full/partial refund for such cases granted.
- voye.in and/or its directors, employees, care takers or property owners shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportations or other services, resulting – directly/indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, animals, fire, accidents, break down in machinery or equipment’s breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft, pilferages, epidemics, medical or government regulations, default, or any other causes beyond our control.
- Gambling, Contraband, Prostitution, Weapons, Explosives, Flammable objects, Poisons, Drugs, Rave Parties, Psytrance parties, Unusual Loud music, Dangerous Animals and any misbehavior to other guests/staff are strictly prohibited on villa / resort premises. We shall have no liability for the carriage of such guest(s). No full/partial refund for such cases granted. Additionally, in case any illegal activity is detected inside property premises by our guests or their companions, we have all rights to inform the same to relevant authority within reasonable period of time as applicable under law.
- COVID-19: As a mandate, we only permit guests who has taken two dose of COVID-19 vaccine, otherwise, we have all rights to refuse your check-ins.
- Indemnity Form: All guests are requested to fill and submit our Indemnity Form at the time of check in. All required details, material facts should be disclosed and updated accurately in our Indemnity Form. We should not permit any check-ins without completing our Indemnity Form.
- Balance Payments: All guests are requested to pay 100% booking amount prior to check in. We should not permit any check-ins if there is any payment due.
- ID Proofs: All guests are requested to submit Government issued ID proofs such as Adhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID or Passport for each guests at the time of check-in. We should not permit any check-ins if you do not submit ID proofs for all guests
- Foreigners except from Nepal & Bhutan travelling to India should earn and entitled to valid passport and visa by their own effort and always ensure the same. Along with visa and passport, carry a copy of your e-ticket as sent by voye.in. Service providers may not allow user without above credentials to travel.
- Given below, are certain essential do’s and don’ts with respect to the passport:
➢ Hand written passports are not valid;
➢ Passports must have barcode;
➢ Passports should not be mutilated or tampered; and
➢ Name on passport should match with name on other documents provided for visa
Right of refusal
VOYE HOMES reserves the right to refuse any booking made by the user / customer for any reasons fully as per its own discretion and voye homes holds no responsibility to reveal the reasons. In such cases, we will refund full amount.
voye.in hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those where it is operating its offices. voye.in considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the High court of Kochi, Kerala, India.
We do our best to give to our guests and trouble free vacation but occasionally plans go wrong. Should you have any complaint, please inform our care taker (at the same time), who will do everything possible to resolve the matter immediately. If the situation is not resolved to your satisfaction, then you must notify our customer service executive at earliest at +91 9745 430 660
For escalations and complaints: email@example.com
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Guests are requested to read and understand the Cancellation, Refund, Relocation, Re-schedulement and other applicable policies updated in our website before booking our rooms.
voye homes reserves the right to amend any and all our Terms and Conditions, Cancellations/Refund/Postponement, Privacy policies from time to time, without any notice.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and the rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Vinod Balan
voye.in Travel Automations India Private Limited
GS2 – Heavenly Plaza
kakkanad, Kochi - 682 021, Kerala, India
Contact: +91- +91 9745 430 660